In the past several years, published papers have indicated that it can assist with a wide range of medical conditions. These include anxiety, Alzheimer’s disease, addiction, arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, fractures, migraines, psoriasis, and pain.
From anecdotal evidence in people and from animal studies, CBD appears to influence the way we experience pain, inflammation, and anxiety.Researchers have found a number of receptors in the nervous system where CBD acts and it has been proven that CBD has anti-inflammatory properties and can enhance activity at some serotonin receptors.
We understand that choosing the correct supplier for medical marijuana oil is a maximum priority. This results in getting the best value for your investment. Canntica is of the highest standards and purity available on the market today. In fact, this is the identical product that we use for ourselves and our loved ones.
Wokalup is a town located in the South West region of Western Australia along the South Western Highway, between Harvey and Brunswick Junction. At the 2006 census, Wokalup had a population of 449.
It lies just north west of Mornington Mills and was the junction for railway access to the Millars Mornington network of timber railways.
Wokalup’s name derives from an Aboriginal name meaning “the place of the carpet snake” (wokul). Such snakes were often found in farm sheds in the area prior to the commencement of irrigation but tiger snakes became more common subsequently.
The location was originally granted in 1830, but the title lapsed as the owner made no improvements to the property. The Western Australian Company obtained it in the 1840s; the first resident was Thomas Hayward, who commenced farming at Bundidup south of Harvey in 1859. At this time, there were no made roads or bridges through the town, but during the 1860s the Harvey and Brunswick bridges were constructed and convicts built the road from Pinjarra to Brunswick. Hayward provided for the needs of both the convicts and the horse teams. When the railway came through in the 1890s a railway siding with the name Wokalup was opened, and a small private town developed. This was gazetted a townsite in 1963 at the request of the Shire of Harvey.